Belarus Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|7 daysturnaround||2 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Double Entry from 1 to 7 days (without hotel)||$ 195.00||or||$ 295.00|
|Tourist Double Entry from 16 to 30 days (without hotel)||$ 280.00||or||$ 390.00|
|Tourist Double Entry from 8 to 15 days (without hotel)||$ 215.00||or||$ 325.00|
|Tourist Double Entry up to 30 days*||$ 180.00||or||$ 290.00|
|Tourist Single Entry from 1 to 7 days (without hotel)||$ 190.00||or||$ 220.00|
|Tourist Single Entry from 16 to 30 days (without hotel)||$ 245.00||or||$ 315.00|
|Tourist Single Entry from 8 to 15 days (without hotel)||$ 180.00||or||$ 250.00|
|Tourist Single Entry up to 30 days*||$ 145.00||or||$ 215.00|
|Business Double Entry up to 90 days (without hotel)||$ 330.00||or||$ 440.00|
|Business/Private Double Entry up to 30 days||$ 160.00||or||$ 270.00|
|Business/Private Single Entry up to 30 days||$ 125.00||or||$ 195.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Belarus Visa Requirements
- Citizens of 74 countries including the USA can enter Belarus without visas for up to 30 days stay. This is conditioned that entry and exit from Belarus are executed only through the State border checkpoint of the Republic of Belarus at Minsk National Airport. The rule does not apply to foreigners paying official visits with diplomatic, official, special and other passports equal to them.
To enter the Republic of Belarus visa-free via checkpoint «Minsk National Airport», foreign nationals must have the following documents:
— a valid passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad;
— financial means: at least 25 Euros (or equivalent in other currency) for each day of stay
— medical insurance with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belarus. You may get such insurance here.
Note: Citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, The Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa must comply with compulsory additional requirements:
-a valid multiple visa of the EU member states or Schengen zone with a mark in passport on crossing the border of these states;
-tickets with confirmation of departure from «Minsk National Airport» within 5 days from the date of entry.
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.Passport-type Belarus Visa photograph: 1 (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled out and signed Belarus visa application form.
- Travel insurance for the period of stay with medical coverage of $12,000 with $0 deductible. (Travelex, Travel Guard, Roam Right, AGA, Travel Mate, IMG). You may get travel insurance by clicking on this link.
- Proof of non-belonging to Belarus citizenship.
- - For Belarus tourist visas marked with a star (*) tourist
confirmation from the hotel is required;
- For Belarus private visas the exact name and address of the person being visited in Belarus must be explicitly indicated on visa application form;
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Belarus visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Belarus Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Invitation. A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in Belarus. For MULTIPLE ENTRY visas the letter must be ORIGINAL. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Embassy of Belarus, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the approved format. A sample of this format can be found here in English or here in Russian.